- The Haunted Cabin In Big Bear | Ghosts & Hauntings | True Ghost Tales
- Official Travel Website
- Moonlit Ghost Towns: Night Photography in Death Valley
- Scary Stories of Big Bear Lake
Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :. Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Dan Enger Illustrator.
The Haunted Cabin In Big Bear | Ghosts & Hauntings | True Ghost Tales
Have you ever been chilled to the bone? Have you ever heard stories around the campfire that were fake? Think again These are true stories from the residents of Big Bear Lake, that have experienced paranormal activity. In this book you will read about the Big Bear Demon, Phantoms, and more. Get A Copy. Paperback , pages. More Details Other Editions 1.
Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Showing Rating details. More filters.
- Most haunted places in New York state?
- Still Selling: Techniques in Sales Psychology from a Sales Management Guru! (Sales & Selling Books).
- What Ever Happened to Mommie Dearest?.
- Lean Performance ERP Project Management: Implementing the Virtual Lean Enterprise, Second Edition (Resource Management).
- Planetarium, Projector, and Science Museum – Big Bear Lake, California - Atlas Obscura;
- Northern Michigan Ghost Stories and Legends that Will Keep You Up at Night;
Sort order. Nov 13, Margo rated it did not like it. After having lived in BBL for 32 years I'm afraid that these stories were not scary.
Official Travel Website
I vaguely remember hearing that the old movie theater was haunted, that some times a man in a old fashioned suit with a old fashioned hat could be scene walking in to see a movie with the other movie goers. And then disappear. Other than that I had a theory all the time I lived in BBL that if BB accepted you it was almost impossible to move away, if BB did not accept you you were gone moved within a year. Vicky rated it really liked it Apr 15, Rita L.
- Vegetarian Cooking: Chinese Pickled Mustard Greens, Gluten and Onion in Tomato Sauce (Vegetarian Cooking - Vegetables and Fruits Book 156).
- Stolen Child.
- Bear Lake monster - Wikipedia!
- Hauntings and Ghost Stories in the St. Croix Valley.
- Book a Big Bear Getaway.
Woods rated it it was amazing May 25, Whisper rated it liked it Apr 25, Ramie believed this was the end of her. But the creature grabbed her and hit her about the head.
As she waited for the inevitable, Ramie noticed the Bear King getting tired. He slumped to the cave floor and fell asleep. Ramie quickly recovered from her ordeal and told everyone about her encounter with the Bear King. The creature stood up to the hunters, snapping and grinding its teeth while beating its chest. The men took aim but hesitated. So, was this some half-man, half-bear creature or maybe an animal unknown to science? Some cryptozoologists speculate it could have been a Bigfoot.
Owners named it after the legend. Staff photo by Jared Fields. Even though the article ran nationally in the Washington Bee and, apparently, the San Francisco Chronicle, there are some discrepancies in the story.
Moonlit Ghost Towns: Night Photography in Death Valley
The reporter refers to the Moon Mountains outside of Marble Falls. You might also wonder about the bear with which Ramie first crosses paths on the trail. It might even make you pause as you walk along a trail in the Highland Lakes and hear rustling in the brush. Could it be the Bear King of Marble Falls? Find more articles like this in News.
Scary Stories of Big Bear Lake
Browse News for more articles like this. Legend of the Bear King of Marble Falls. According to a account in a Washington state newspaper, it's possible. By Daniel Clifton October 04, View Comments.